I always love Pixar movies - not for Steve, but for the amount of detailed attention they pour into every little stuff. Now the upcoming Wall E is something special for the following reasons:
- First movie after Disney "acquired" Pixar
- Its released after the biggest flop of Pixar (Cars)
- This will be the first Pixar movie where a real human face is shown!
- The one liner of story is too good
- As per the rumours, there are NO dialogs in the movie. Its all the beeps and light flashs of the robots!!!
Pixar took too much efforts to make us visualize a fish as a character in the Finding Nemo (I'm not going into details here, in short - we can't easily visualize something as a character unless it resembles humans in most of ways. Think of the characters of Shark Tale, they are more of humans than of fishes) I bet they have gone even beyond that to create a movie without dialogs. Waiting for the release ...